Sunday 11 February 2007

Drives.

Give me the keys to your car, and I'll give you a piece of my mind on it. Some that I've driven:

Alfa Romeo GT 2.0 JTS - "Ekzos bunyi macam ada air"
Alfa Romeo 156 GTA 3.2 - Amazing. Just amazing.
Alfa Romeo 166 3.0 - Never really liked how it looks.
Alfa Romeo 147 2.0 Selespeed - The clutchless manual is tricky to operate at first.
Alfa Romeo 156 2.0 Selespeed - Love the classic looking speedometer dashboard.
Alfa Romeo 145 1.8 TS - Better torque, hence better throttle response than my ride.
Alfa Romeo 146 1.6 Boxer - Laborious drive.

BMW E30 318i M- Quick and nimble.
BMW E36 316Ci A- Have you seen the hideous analog clock at the center console?

Toyota Vios 1.5E - If its not a McLaren F1, then its a sacrilege to have speedometer at the center.

Proton Satria Neo 1.6 M- Pulls nicely at high rpm, but engine note not very encouraging.
Proton Gen2 1.6 M - Good all round suspension set up, not too harsh, not too soft.

Perodua Kelisa A - Nippy, not a bad highway cruiser.

Will you hand me the keys to yours?

No comments: