Sunday 4 February 2007

Connecting...

So what do you do when you get online?
My routine:

1. Login msn messenger and check who's online.
2. Check my emails.
3. Open Firefox and tab out italiaauto.net to check out discussion threads and any parts for sale. Currently looking for a set of 15" QV rims.
4. Tab out NBA news to check out Lakers news and whether Kobe scores 80+ points again.
5. Browse paultan.org and autoblog on the latest car news, releases and anything related.
6. Check out my blog for any comments :)
7. Check out other blogs e.g screenshots, rocky's bru, decktable (my sisters' blog) etc.

Tell me yours!

1 comment:

niji said...

meh.. i suppose u know my routine well enough.. like what i do to procrastinate:
uni webmail (lecture updates mostly)
friendster (any new stuff.. dont actually check on other ppl's profiles unless bored)
facebook (check writings on wall, anything new in my groups)
xanga (check my chitter chatter box, footprints)
hotmail (if any new mail since i'm logged on practically all the time n know the instant i get new mail)