Thursday 25 January 2007

"Because it stirs the soul"

That was what I said replying to why I own my current ride when asked by a friend.
Some say its impractical, some would wonder what was I thinking.
I say its passion.

And it takes a certain amount of courage and a little stupidity to sell a good condition 2 year car for a 10 year old with no service record car. But boy it feels really good redlining it everyday.

Oh did I say the 10 year old car is an Alfa Romeo.

Alfa being an Alfa...wonder whats wrong with my ABS. The hazard indicator for it keeps appearing. Maybe its the speed sensor, maybe its the relay, maybe its the......

2 comments:

farock said...

ahh shaufee... i see you've succumbed to the temptations of the blogosphere. but if you insist, just know that blogging nowadays only attracts defamation suits, not hot adoring female readership. so pickup up that SG and lets focus on becoming rockstars.

ratm's out of retirement and playing coachella in april. i reckon we can squeeze another jamming session out of DC. so timmy c. are u gonna bring that bass in or what?


btw aren't you into alfas only coz theyre cool in clarkson's book? haha kidding

Simply a Book Review Blog said...

as they say..the power of internet.
Haha.
Jam before kau balik la.
Playlists?