Saturday 19 January 2008

Side ways is the ONLY way

Cheapest way to go sideways? Go kart, absolutely.

Wow..what a thrill. Though for only 10 minutes, it was fun fun fun from the get go. Especially everytime on taking an S-bend, and also taking the big corners ala parabolica flat out. Now I understand the thrill when Mark Webber talked about taking the 'parabolica' in Monza. Haha.

Apart from that, I've always wanted to do an opposite lock , the one when you have to steer the car the opposite way after an oversteer. Well I got to do it, in a kart la. The experience left me salivating driving a RWD on a track.

Its actually my third time karting. Set a decent time, but took 4 laps before I gained confidence to take corners, pedal to the metal. Looking forward for the next time.


5 comments:

niji said...

bluekk
how come you're only doing these fun stuff when i'm not there??!!!!

Simply a Book Review Blog said...

Hehe. Don't worry la.
We'll do again when you are back here ok.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Massagem, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://massagem-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

kacheek said...

oits, not joining KKP ah?

Missy eLLe said...

hey, i love go carting! as long as tak terbabas la...